...When Mean SimpLicity TaLks...

kung ang Mundo man ay iyong kaaway na rin, pasan mo man ito sa iyong mga baLikat, dama mo man ang paghihirap ng sa ati'y nakararami. Iyong matatanaw sa kaLaLiman ng mga karanasan sa bLog na ito, ang haLimuyak ng kasiyahan at katotohanan sa Mundo, ang kasiyahang akaLa mo'y matagaL ng Lumisan sa iyong sariLi at sa iyong puso. Dito'y iyong matatagpuan ang mga kakaibang epaL na karanasan ng manunuLat. Iyong subukang buksan, at Lubos na kaLigayahan ang iyong makakamtam.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We Make History.

With this I end my lecture, as for me, would be the most memorable line in my third year highschool. The line stated above was given by the most KJ teacher ever!!! when I say KJ, i mean it, he's our teacher in chemistry, whenever there are school activities that our class needs participation, sometimes he won't let us, and sometimes whenever the activity is done, he won't let us go home yet cause he will be having his quiz, every quiz, says he, are very important. In my own estimation he has given us hudreds of quizzes. But you know he'll be the teacher you'll loved, what I'm talking about is non other than Mr. Abner 'Abby' Dela Pena. When he was discussing the last lectyre in chemistry about Organic chem, i'm very sleepy that i've slept, but when he's done, minutes before the bell rang, he dismissed us after he said the line, which is very unusual, usually he will be giving quizzes or sometimes seatworks.
I'll be missing the times that he was our teacher, the laughter, the foods we've shared whenever he's discussing, our topics, everything, so as to our other great teachers. But above all, I'll be missing my classmates, classmates that were so foolish to be in the Pilot section.
" We make history."
Among the pilot sections at the Univ. of Perpetual Help System Dalta Molino Campus, III-Einstein batch 2007-2008, would be the most foolish section, cause our bonding are very different from all the others.
Even if I won't be in their section next year, I'll be greatful that once in my life, I've been with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home