who's me?
SmpleMe.... well all i can say is, it's me... it's just me.... you know I usually say " like me or not, want me or not, accept me or not... the hell do i care, it's my life it's now or never.... I would be me... no matter what.... so don't get on my way... cause you know I'm the meanest of the mean... so just, don't dare... ok?" well it's quite too long.... but that's the only way I know to prove to those people, who keeps depriving people out of their self worth and pride, well just don't try doing it to me... I've got my friends, my family and most specially God, no matter how hard you'll try depriving me, you can't, and you just can't... you know my secret??? hikhik... just learn how to accept yourself...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home