...When Mean SimpLicity TaLks...

kung ang Mundo man ay iyong kaaway na rin, pasan mo man ito sa iyong mga baLikat, dama mo man ang paghihirap ng sa ati'y nakararami. Iyong matatanaw sa kaLaLiman ng mga karanasan sa bLog na ito, ang haLimuyak ng kasiyahan at katotohanan sa Mundo, ang kasiyahang akaLa mo'y matagaL ng Lumisan sa iyong sariLi at sa iyong puso. Dito'y iyong matatagpuan ang mga kakaibang epaL na karanasan ng manunuLat. Iyong subukang buksan, at Lubos na kaLigayahan ang iyong makakamtam.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

senseLess emotioNs...

If I only have the guts to say to you how much I love you, if only I have the guts to cry and shout this hurt inside, would you listen to me? would you care? would you stay beside me? or would you just pass by?

If I could live for a day without seeing you, if I could only go back to those times when I did not know you, maybe just maybe it will be much better for me.

Why? That's the question I keep asking myself, why? Yet there are many reasons possible to become the answer for my question, and I can't find the one that will fit me. I don't know why, how this feeling became this strong, I don't know why I haven't noticed it before, could it be that this thing called love is more dangerous than cancer? Could it silently kill like cancer? Could it be that it's spreading from inside me? And yet, you can't feel the hurt, and you can never feel it, 'cause this hurt was made most specially for me.

Why do I love you like this? Is there something on you? And yet, you can't love me back... but I'm not waiting and I will never be waiting....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home